Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Images in excel stretched  (Read 13350 times)
Michael Y.

« on: April 29, 2013, 06:03:56 pm »

Hello,

I'm having issues in regards to images showing up stretched and out of proportion in Excel. Images show up perfectly fine in PDF and RTF reports however. I've tried different settings and properties with no result. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

* pdf_img.png (0.84 KB, 31x142 - viewed 1274 times.)

* xsl_img.png (4.23 KB, 85x216 - viewed 1991 times.)
Alex G.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 10:38:26 am »

This is definitely a bug. Searching the bug database I found one bug that is about distorted images in case of overlapping with other elements but the output looks different from what you are experiencing. I suggest that you send the 4rp and a GREDATAFILE including the images to support and we have a look at the issue.
Regards,
Alex
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 10:40:42 am »

Hello Michael,

We had to reproduce your issue.

For that may I ask you to send the following information to you support center (because they can contain some information that you do not want to share with everybody).
We will work offline and come back to the forum to explain the problem and the solution.

Information to send to debug a GRW issue  :

1- GRE version (greportwriter -V)

2- OS and version where GRE is installed

3- java version (java -version)

4- the excel version

5- add the environment variable  GREDATAFILE in your environment set. This variable must be set to the complete path of an xml file (that you are not yet using)  for example c:\tmp\test.xml
   After that start your report.
   Do not worry, you will not see the report only the xml file that GREDATAFILE is pointing to is created.

Then send us :
- this xml file
- your .rdd file
- your .4rp file

Thank you and regards,

Olivier ECKERT - Four Js Support

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: