Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: POST Method  (Read 16195 times)

« on: November 02, 2012, 04:21:30 pm »

I was doing some test using Post Method in static html to send parameters to GWC, but it seems to work only if the parameters was type="hidden", so the users wasn't able to send dynamic params. There are some way to send dinamyc POST parameters from static html (like login form)?

Thanks in advance!
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:14:18 pm »

Hi Rodrigo,

You should be able to send POST parameters that are not hidden with type="text" for example. I just double-checked modifying example in the GAS documentation to use not hidden parameters:

https://4js.com/online_documentation/fjs-gas-manual-html/User/HOWTO_POST.html

BTW, what is your GAS version?
If issue is still present, please contact your support center with your test case.

Best regards,
Guney

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 02:05:47 pm »

Thanks Guney,

After doing some test I note I was doing wrong something: I was using the name tag for put my var's names... and I note the tag name should be set to Arg  --> <xxxx name="Arg" xxxx> otherwise it doesn't work. My fault

Thanks again,
Rodrigo

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:35:59 am »

Good Morning,

We are trying to use a STATIC HTML FORM to send user and pass variables to our GAS App, it works well using the default MAP (AJAX or AJAX_HTML), but when we change the MAP in the adua.xrd file the args was not send to the App, we did a lot of tests with the next conclusions:

-We cannot send the OutputMap=DUA_HMTL5 since we are using POST to send user and password, so we need to set HTML5 as default MAP
-The same App running in AJAX_HTML get the ARGS correctly
-The same App running in HTML_BASIC does not get the args (they are set to null when you get ARG_VAL(1) and ARG_VAl(2))
-The same App running in BASIC  get the ARGS correctly

Somebody was using this kind of login validation with HTML5? we're missing to set some parameters? We check twice the documentations and we didn't find neither.

Thanks in advance!
Rodrigo

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 11:38:33 am »

Sorry, when I say HTML_BASIC I really mean HTML5
Four Js

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 03:28:38 pm »

Hi Rodrigo,

Indeed, in HTML5 mode the parameters aren't correctly handled. I filed the issue as #23663 in our database.

Meanwhile, you can clear the issue with the following change in "FGLASDIR/tpl/SetHtml5/bootstrap.xhtml" file:

change:

xhr.open('POST', loc.protocol + '//' + loc.host + loc.pathname + loc.search + (loc.search ? '&' : '?') + 'Bootstrap=done' + loc.hash, false);

into:

xhr.open('POST', loc.protocol + '//' + loc.host + loc.pathname + loc.search + (loc.search ? '&' : '?') + 'Bootstrap=done' + loc.hash + '&' + '$(application.querystring)', false);

Let me know if it's ok for you.
If not, please contact your support center with your test case and precise your GAS version.

Regards,
Guney

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 04:07:45 pm »

Thanks Guney! it works well. For your information we was testing gasd2.4110

Rodrigo
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 05:01:32 pm »

Hello Rodrigo,

The GAS 2.41.10 is not a public release version, it is a test version, for any question please contact your support center.

Thank you and regards,

Olivier ECKERT - Four Js Support
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: