Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Report With Background Image  (Read 9028 times)
Asnidzal M.

« on: May 14, 2020, 11:53:55 am »

Hi

I'm using Genero 3.0, is it possible for me to create a Genero report with background image such as attachment. There is only background color option at the properties. I also try using imagebox and set for full page but the image is place in front of text report. There is no option for "send to back".

Thanks

Asnidzal

* backgroundcertpng2.png (96.86 KB, 150x266 - viewed 2169 times.)
Alex G.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 12:20:32 pm »

Sure that is possible by making use of the paint order.
Paint order is controlled by the order of the items in the document. Parents are painted before their children and siblings are painted in the order that they appear in the document. This means that any child element of an image will paint on top of the image and any sibling element of an image that comes after the image in document order will be painted on top of the image if it's location intersects that of the image.
The "OrderStock" report in the "OrderReport" demo demonstrates that for a form report. In version 3.20 this report was slightly changed to demonstrate how the image can be dynamically removed when printing on paper that already contains the pre-printed image.

Best regards,
Alex
Scott B.
Four Js

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 05:10:50 pm »

To add what Alex has said, you can view a video where we show how to use an image as the background to a form report.
See here: https://youtu.be/fCA2AbzXqqI
Asnidzal M.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 06:07:22 pm »

Hi

Ok, yes... I got the idea ...  Thanks for your help.

Regards

Asnidzal
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: