Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Copy Table Cell Content  (Read 13167 times)
Anderson P.

« on: November 21, 2014, 11:38:11 am »

When a application is running in GDC we can copy the content of a cell trug the right click.

Is there some way to do the same thing in GWC? When i right click a cell i only get the default browser options and if i try to select the cell content i end up moving the row.

Thank You

* 2014-11-21_083109.gif (7.42 KB, 310x212 - viewed 2031 times.)
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 06:07:37 pm »

Hi Anderson,

With latest GAS 2.50 version, when a table is in DISPLAY ARRAY, if you do a right-click , there is no option for "copy", but if you do a Ctrl-C, it will copy the content of the current whole line.

Concerning the table in INPUT ARRAY, if you do a right-click in a table cell, you should get the browser default options, and thus the "copy" option to copy the cell content.

Let me know if this can fulfill your need.

Regards,
Guney
Anderson P.

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 08:27:33 pm »

Guney, this works, but only in the HTML5 version. The application we are trying to accomplish the copy command in running over AJAX.

Is there some way to copy the display array content in AJAX? And also, i can only copy the whole line in a display array or is there something i can do to copy just the cell content?
Four Js

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:44:35 pm »

Hi Anderson,

Unfortunately, this solution doesn't work with AJAX mode, and since it is a deprecated mode, there is no plan to change its behavior.
Also, while in current HTML5 mode you can copy/paste the whole line only,  we plan to give the ability to copy/paste only some parts of the line in a future version of HTML5 web client.

Regards,
Guney

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: