Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: DISPLAY ARRAY freezes  (Read 12683 times)
Hugo R.

« on: February 18, 2013, 06:06:07 pm »

Hi

I´m migrating some programs from 2.32xx versión to 2.41 and i found a problem with DISPLAY ARRAY, it freezes in web versión. This happens when i have a INPUT and DISPLAY ARRAY inside a DIALOG, I've defined correctly TABINDEX starting with the INPUT, the error occurs when DISPLAY ARRAY got focus,  I have done tests and only BEFORE (BEFORE DISPLAY, BEFORE ROW) instructions are executed, after this, the application freezes.

I tried the method ui.interface.refresh() but has no effect. Another thing I've tried is to open a menu with STYLE = "dialog" into BEFORE instruction and this does work.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 06:19:28 pm »

Hello Hugo,

For this kind of question, may I ask you to contact your support center ?
Please provide them with a test program to reproduce the issue and precise the exact version of product you are using. Thus we'll be able to handle your issue more efficiently.

Thanks,
Guney
Silvia A.

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 08:51:16 am »

Hi,
I'm working with Genero 2.32 and have found the same issue in web version. In a dialog with an input and a display array, the only way to not get the array frozen is to start the dialog with focus in the display. It happens also after closing alert messages that open in another window.

Hugo, did you find a solution? I don't understand what you mean when you say:

' Another thing I've tried is to open a menu with STYLE = "dialog" into BEFORE instruction.'

Thanks,
Silvia
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: