Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Display Array Issue in Genero 2.30 (Currently using BDL 2.30.06)  (Read 6441 times)
Evans C.

« on: January 21, 2011, 02:29:03 pm »

Hi There,

I am running into trouble when using a display array, hopefully I am missing something simple.

First, According to the documentation, when using a dynamic array I don't have to specify the COUNT attribute - if I leave this out it will compile fine, however, at runtime the display window pops up but doesn't display any of the array rows.

Second, I'm using the ON FILL BUFFER action to determine what rows should be in the display array.  What I noticed is that IF I add a row to the display array then (thru processing and whatnot) delete that row, the display array will not show anything (in Genero 2.11 it would show you the array contents, with a selectable blank line at the bottom of the array, signifying the deleted row).
I suspect that this all revolves around the COUNT attribute.  I have tried running the SET_COUNT() After I have filled my display array, setting it to the Length of the array - this doesn't seem to work either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

* best_mper.per (0.65 KB - downloaded 647 times.)
* display_array.4gl (3.06 KB - downloaded 656 times.)
Bernard M.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:08:34 pm »

Hi Chris,

Looking at your test case there is a change of behavior between Genero 2.11 and 2.20 which should normally not be.

Looks like we have a support issue here and I would suggest that you open a new case at your local support center providing them with your test case.

Regards,
Bernard
Evans C.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:00:37 pm »

Bernard, thanks for the quick reply!

I will follow up with support and re-post any solution they offer.

Thanks again,

Chris
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: