Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Studio 2.21.06: BOOKMARKS feature missing?  (Read 9354 times)
Bryce S.

« on: April 20, 2010, 02:17:31 am »

Hi,

I've just started to use Studio for real.  One of the first things I tried to use was 'bookmarks' as it is an easy way to jump around in your file (very accustomed to it in previous editor).  The help says it should be under 'Edit >> Bookmarks' but it is not there at all.

I know this feature use to be available from when I dabbled with Studio in the past, not sure why someone would want to remove it.

Can we have this feature, or similar ability, added back to Studio soon please?

I was in touch with 'support' who indicated it has a 'bz' number for being re-implemented in a next version but I can't find any time frames.  I even tried the 'issue tracker' on this web site searching product 'studio' for 'bookmarks' but find nothing!? (maybe it doesn't hold issues with 'bz' numbers?).  So anyway, just adding my vote to its priority.

Regards,
  Bryce Stenberg.

Reuben B.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 03:12:27 am »

...I was in touch with 'support' who indicated it has a 'bz' number for being re-implemented in a next version but I can't find any time frames.  I even tried the 'issue tracker' on this web site searching product 'studio' for 'bookmarks' but find nothing!? (maybe it doesn't hold issues with 'bz' numbers?). 

... the Issue Tracker hooks into the Bugzilla database.  If I give you a Bz number and it doesn't appear in the Issue Tracker it normally means that the issue is still marked as Internal only (the default setting).  In this case the number I gave you 14941 is marked as internal only (perhaps it shouldn't be as it was raised during an eap), but it does indicate that it has been checked into the GST 2.30 release which is work in progress.  Any time frame will be based on when GST 2.30 is intended to be released.

Product Consultant (Asia Pacific)
Developer Relations Manager (Worldwide)
Author of https://4js.com/ask-reuben
Contributor to https://github.com/FourjsGenero
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: