Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: on action query  (Read 6810 times)
Gary C.

« on: February 04, 2014, 12:40:53 pm »

Hi

I have been looking at this for some time and cannot see what is causing this behavior - so thought maybe someone here can point shed some light.

I have a form with a folder with several pages. On one of the pages is a button with an action tied to it along with a table. The button allows the user to drill into the current table entry. The problem I have is that this button fires the "accept" action every time.

Here is the folder page in the form:

Code:
  PAGE pg_used (text=%"Where Used", action=pagewhereused)
   VBOX
    GRID
    {
     [vu]
    }
    END --GRID
    GRID
    { 
     <T tabuse                                                                                                                           >
      [us01        |us02                                     |us03                                                                 ]
     <                                                                                                                                         >
    }
    END --GRID
   END --VBOX
  END -- PAGE

Here is the code for the form attributes:

Code:
BUTTON   vu       : view_product,image="View_Default",text=%"View product",style="noborder";
TABLE      tabuse:tabuseT,doubleclick=view_product;
EDIT        us01   = formonly.tabusestyle,title=%"Product";                                                     
EDIT        us02   = formonly.tabusedesc,title=%"Description";             
EDIT        us03   = formonly.tabusepostn,title=%"Position";         
PHANTOM              formonly.tabuses_stam;

And here is the dialog code:

Code:
        display array tabuseA to tabuseR.*
            before display
                call dialog.setActionActive("view_product", tabuseA.getLength())

on action view_product
                call sys_runm("tcmstfm", tabuseA[dialog.getCurrentRow("tabuser")].tabusestyle, 2)           
        end display

on action accept
            if b3_allok() then
                exit dialog
            end if

When clicking on the button the view_product action is not being called but rather the function b3_allok() is.

I am hoping this is wood for trees!

Thanks

Gary
Bernard M.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:44:49 pm »

Hi Gary,

At first sight this looks more like a support case. Anyway we need to have a deeper look at your code.

Could you contact your support center so we can log a case for this? Thanks.

Regards,
Bernard
Nuno G.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:19:51 am »

For what's worth I would like to confirm Collis info. We ha the same problem, no so long ago, on a similar situation. The workaround was to create a new action other than te accept to accept the input on the "secondary" form.
Thanks to all
Nuno
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: