Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] The Four Js Support Portal will migrate to the cloud.  (Read 3710 times)
Olivier E.
Four Js

« on: November 30, 2023, 10:10:14 pm »

table]

The Four Js Support portal will migrate to the cloud

Dear customers,

Since 2014, Four Js have hosted the support portal and development management tools onsite. We must migrate these tools to the cloud.

This migration is not an easy job; it will happen Monday, December 11th at 09:00 am (UTC+1) and finish Wednesday, December 13th during the day.

On Monday and Tuesday, you will see no difference when you use the Four Js support portal to contact your support center.

On Wednesday, we will send you a new support portal URL. You will be asked to create an Atlassian account. Please use the same username as for your Four Js web account; otherwise, you will not be able to access your existing support tickets. After the validation of your Atlassian account completes, you will use the Four Js cloud support portal for all your support needs.

We request that you use the Four Js support portal for support issues rather than use email. If you currently contact your support center by email, we fully encourage you to create your support portal account before Thursday, December 7th, at 05:00 pm (UTC+1). Support by email may not be available at times during the migration.

If you have any questions, we invite you to post them here.

Thank you,

Four Js Development tools
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 05:03:49 pm »

Dear Customers,

We want to remind you that the Support portal tool migration will start the following Monday at 09:00 am (UTC + 1) until Wednesday, December 13th, during the day.

On Monday, the portal will be off in the morning from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm (= 3 hours). If you have an emergency, please call your support center.

Thank you for being patient, and we are sorry for any inconvenience,

Four Js Development Tools
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 09:17:31 am »

Hello everyone,

Information: The support tools cloud migration started 15 minutes ago.

You can use the portal, but sometimes it is possible that it will not work. I will inform you.

The end of the migration is planned for Wednesday during the day.

Thank you,

Olivier Eckert - Four Js Support manager in Europe

Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 12:11:48 pm »

Dear customers,

The data migration has been done from the previous portal to the new cloud.

Today, from 14:00 (UTC+1) until around 16:00 (UTC +1), we will close the support portal and email. We must update the accounts from the old to the new server and add some parameters.

Exceptionally, during that time, support centers will be down. For an emergency problem, you can call the support cell phone at +33 6 43 93 13 81.

I will inform you when the support portal will be available again.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience,

Olivier Eckert - Four Js Support
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 01:57:04 pm »

Dear customers,

We will close the support portal and the email access in 5 minutes.

I will send you a new message when it will be open again.

Olivier Eckert - Four Js Support
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 06:57:42 pm »

Dear customers, 

You can now access the new support portal:   

You must go to https://4js.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals 

And create a new Atlassian account with the same email address as for the previous portal. 

Why? 

Because your previous support tickets have been owned by your previous email address, if you change your email address you will not find your support ticket history.

Thank you,  Olivier Eckert - Four Js Support
Enrico S.

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2023, 10:36:42 am »

Hi.
First: the new portal doesn't permit the creation of a new account.
Second: The only way to log-in was using the on-premise account and the password-lost procedure.
Third: When I try to reply to a support message received by e-mail the new portal redirect me to a new support request instead of entering to the support thread.

It seems my history has been lost or the new portal is defective.

There is anybody having similar problems ?
Enrico
Olivier E.
Four Js

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2023, 05:31:21 pm »

The problem has been fixed offline.

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: